French Terry Elderberry | ROBE
Ethically cut & sewn in California
Our robes are comfy, flattering, and forgiving on all shapes and sizes. The transitional design will fit you through all four trimesters and all stages of life.
- Interior tie and exterior detachable belt so the robe stays closed
- Oversized 3/4 caftan sleeves
- In seam side pockets
- A-line silhouette
- Hanging loop
- Loose, oversized fit.
- Extra wide fabric panels in the front cross over to provide full coverage
- 100% bump-friendly and nursing-friendly
For every day:
- Put on after showering
- Wear while doing your hair and makeup
- Keep by your bed for quick and easy dressing
- Layer over our dresses for extra comfort and coverage
For hospital stays:
- Oversized sleeves are roomy enough to accommodate a blood pressure cuff
- 3/4 sleeve length doesn't get in the way of I.V.'s or wrist bands
- Brings a comfortable, at home element to your hospital stay
For childbirth and postpartum:
- Perfect for skin to skin
- Easy breastfeeding or pumping access
XS/S - US Size 0-6 | Length approx. 45”
M/L - US Size 8-14 | Length approx. 46”
XL/XXL - US Size 16-22 | Length approx. 47”
French terry is soft, stretchy and ultra comfy.
95% rayon, 5% spandex
Machine wash, cold, gentle cycle. Wash separately. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Low iron or steam as needed.